BLUE LAB Family Day Care MANDURAH
I am fully committed in providing a nurturing, loving and safe environment where children can grow and learn to the best of their ability. Children in my care learn through play intentional teaching and spontaneous experience. Children are encouraged to explore the world around them learning by the exposure to naturaal materials, resources and sustainable practices.
In my role as a qualified educator is very important to enhance the children's problem solving skills, build up relationships, socialize and value to the community
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care. FTTA Australia 2015
- Certificate III in Education Support. FTTA Australia 2013
- Certificate III in ESL. TAFE Australia 2012
HLTAID001 Provide CPR
HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
HLTAID003 Provide first aid
HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
Level 1 - 2017 Legal & Practical Response to Child Abuse - Family Day Care (WA)
Safe Infant Sleeping
I’m alert Food Safety
BLUE LAB Induction Training
- Obligations and expectations of Family Day Care educators
- The Education and Care Services National Regulations and Laws
- National Quality Framework/National Quality Standards/National Learning Framework
- BLUE LAB Policies and procedures
- Children’s curriculum and planning cycle
Know how well do we do
A top-notch service for you!
BLUE LAB has gone through the NQS rating process by the Education and Care Regulatory Unit.
The rating measures the quality of any Early Childhood Service in Australia. It examines seven areas and scores them within a four-scale system: Needs improvement, Working Towards, Meeting, and Exceeding what is expected.
BLUE LAB has scored 5 Meeting and 2 Exceeding. These last ones were in Relationship with Children and Collaborative with Families, where it really matters.
But how good our score is? Is just good… or really good?
I have an extensive background of more than 16 years of experience as a certified educator in overseas, fully oriented into pre-kindy, pre-primary and primary level. Since becoming an Australian citizen, I have completed my Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care CHC30113 and the Certificate III in Education Support CHC30812.
For the past few years I have gained a thorough knowledge of the WA education system through my work experience as a teacher’s assistant at Glencoe and South Halls Head Primary Schools.
Specifically as a Childcare Educator, during the past two years I have fill out the position of Assistant Educator in different rooms and locations at Good Start Early Childhood, Wanslea Early Learning and Development in Rockingham.
Somos bilingües | We are bilingual
En este Day Care hablamos en español, lo cual es genial para niños hispanoparlantes que deseen reforzar y aprender la lengua de al menos uno de sus padres.
We speak Spanish in this center. This is great for english-speaking kids if you want them to start learning a second language at the best possible age.
Children learn so much through play. It allows them to explore, discover, negotiate, take risks, create meaning and solve problems.
My FDC is designed to meet the individual needs of all children. Through art, science, music, imagination, gross and fine motor skills, the child will develop a loving and caring relationship with others. At the same time it will enhance each child’s cognitive, language, social, emotional, physical, and creative development in order to accomplish with all statements of National Quality Framework and have a well-developed planned activities for the children of different ages.
My FDC will have an organised program where activities will be categorized as follow:
- Physical Development Activities: Develop fine motor skills including eye-hand coordination. Stimulate the creativity, cognitive development and learning through natural education and visual arts. Reinforce the concept of back and forward, left and right, inside and outside and the concept of boundary. Improve children’s gross motor skills by jumping at different height levels and changing directions of travel.
- Science & Researching Activities: Stimulate creativity through the use of natural resources. This kind of activities involved sensory play, motor skills and develop the concept of recycling and making the earth a more beautiful place. Stimulate curiosity for exploration and discovery while increasing basic knowledge.
- Math Activities: Recognise the numbers from one to ten throughout didactic games. Identification of shapes and colour of different materials and its classification according to size.
- Literacy and Language Activities: Increase children vocabulary by learning the name of the animals, numbers and colour from the book. The inclusion of puppetry activities will help to promote children’s language and cognitive development. Enable children to understand sequence by opening up a book and turning the pages in order.
We are SunSmart!
WE FOLLOW A SUNSMART POLICY TO REDUCE UV DAMAGE FOR BOTH CHILDREN AND STAFF
Meet the House
Morning & Afternoon Tea Included
HEALTHY AND MADE WITH LOVE
- The described availability only refers to regular vacancies for kids from 18 months to 12 years.
- Please consult the Educator for before/after school, weekend, holidays or overnight care.
$94Per Day More info
$18.20Per Hour (Standard Hours) More info
$94Per Day More info
Standard Hours: 7.30 am Till 5.30 pm | Non-Standard Hours: 5.30 pm Till 7.30 am
On enrolment the payment of one week’s full fee is required as bond. This amount will be returned at the end of the service except for a non-refundable enrolment administrative fee of $40.
Tons of Resources!
ORGANISED BY CORNERS TO BOOST FREE PLAY AND CREATIVITY
Other Features & Policies
Your child must be walking to enrol
Josie runs a FDC for children up to date with vaccinations
A dog named Paco lives in this house within his own space
Follow your child's activity and routines in our website
We open on holidays!
Free Trial Session!
NOT SURE HOW THINGS WILL FIT IN?
COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!
Are you interested?
Please feel free to send us a message to book an appointment, ask for availabilities, share an idea or raise a question. We'll reply as soon as possible.
We are at Peelwood Parade, Halls Head, Mandurah, WA 6210.