BLUE LAB Family Day Care Darch
Hi my Name is Ciby and I am a mother of two: Thomas and Valentina. I am a qualified early childhood teacher and I have over 10 years of experience working with children in child care and schools. I currently hold full teaching registration with TRBWA
I have decided to embark on this journey making my home an extended home for other children two years and up. I am very passionate about children’s learning and development in the early stages of their lives which are crucial for their overall development, especially in their social emotional, language, cognitive and physical growth.
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) Majoring in English as a Foreign Language (Overseas)
- Diploma of Children Services
- Certificate IV in Community Services
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Talk for Writing : The early years. DSF Literacy services (October 2018)
- AISWA Nature pedagogista in residence: Inside, outside and beyond by Claire Warden (August 2015)
- Early childhood network meeting: Progettazione: Curriculum design in Reggio Emilia (August 2015)
- Little scientists (June 2015)
- Making children’s learning visible through documentation by Paddy Bells (August 2014)
- The Wingate experience by Paddy Bells (July 2014)
- The possibility of projects by Kristy Liljegren from Cornish College VIC (July 2014)
- Thinking and talking floorbooks, Consulting with children in the planning process. (June 2014)
- Dancing and drawing in the early years (April 2014)
- Makaton: Key word sign language and Auslan (February 2012)
- HLTAID001 Provide CPR
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- Level 1 – 2017 Legal & Practical Response to Child Abuse – Family Day Care (WA)
- Safe Infant Sleeping
- I’m alert Food Safety
- BLUE LAB Induction Training
- Obligations and expectations of Family Day Care educators
- The Education and Care Services National Regulations and Laws
- National Quality Framework/National Quality Standards/National Learning Framework
- BLUE LAB Policies and procedures
- Children’s curriculum and planning cycle
- Reggio Emilia Approach
- Playing with loose parts
- Beyou program- Communities (Early childhood Mental Health)
Know how well do we do
A top-notch service for you!
BLUE LAB has gone through the NQS rating process by the Education and Care Regulatory Unit.
The rating measures the quality of any Early Childhood Service in Australia. It examines seven areas and scores them within a four-scale system: Needs improvement, Working Towards, Meeting, and Exceeding what is expected.
BLUE LAB has scored 5 Meeting and 2 Exceeding. These last ones were in Relationship with Children and Collaborative with Families, where it really matters.
But how good our score is? Is just good… or really good?
Somos bilingües | We are bilingual
En este Day Care hablamos en español, lo cual es genial para niños hispanoparlantes que deseen reforzar y aprender la lengua de al menos uno de sus padres.
We speak Spanish in this center. This is great for english-speaking kids if you want them to start learning a second language at the best possible age.
I have worked using a holistic approach as I have been influenced by different philosophies in education, including Reggio Emilia, Montessori and Steiner. Hence, I like to incorporate elements of them in my practice. However, the most important part is to support the child in their initiatives in order to encourage their natural curiosity and the development of their personality, their talents and passions. That’s what makes learning fun, engaging and meaningful and children can grow into happy and confident human beings.
I love setting up the environment in a way that can be inviting, nourishing and warm so children can feel safe, respected, stimulated, nurtured but also challenged for their level of abilities and development. That is the reason why I like to include a wide range of experiences that provide opportunities to explore their senses, move their bodies and exercise their minds with music, dancing, instruments, painting, messy play, role play, cooking, science experiments, story telling and problem solving activities.
If you share my views and you think your child might enjoy being in a family environment for learning, I will be very happy to have a chat and listen to your story!
We are SunSmart!
WE FOLLOW A SUNSMART POLICY TO REDUCE UV DAMAGE FOR BOTH CHILDREN AND STAFF
Meet the House
Healthy meal supporters!
WE ARE WHAT WE EAT
- The described availability only refers to regular vacancies for kids between 2.5-5 years.
- Please consult the Educator for before/after school, weekend, holidays or overnight care.
$126.70Per Day More info
$25.20Per Hour (Standard Hours) More info
$126.70Per Day More info
Standard Hours: 8.30 am Till 5.00 pm | Non-Standard Hours: 5.00 pm Till 8.30 am
On enrolment the payment of one week’s full fee is required as bond. This amount will be returned at the end of the service except for a non-refundable enrolment administrative fee of $40.
Tons of Resources!
ORGANISED BY CORNERS TO BOOST FREE PLAY AND CREATIVITY
Other Features & Policies
+2.5 years old children
This is the minimum age required to enrol in this FDC
Ciby runs a FDC for children up to date with vaccinations
A cat named Spot lives in this house within their own space
Follow your child’s activities and routines in our website
We open on holidays!
Free Trial Session!
NOT SURE HOW THINGS WILL FIT IN?
COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!
Are you interested?
Please feel free to call (0400 468 950) or send us a message to book an appointment, ask for availabilities, share an idea or raise a question. We’ll reply as soon as possible.
We are at Darch, WA 6065.