BLUE LAB Family Day Care Bedford
Hola, I am originally from Argentina, but living in Australia for 10 years. I am a mother of two Mia with 10 Years old and Matteo with 8 Years old.
I have decided to open my own FDC after several years working as a relief educator, and start my new journey by providing a safe, friendly, lovely, healthy suitable environment in our home (Mi casa es tu casa).
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- HLTAID001 Provide CPR
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- Level 1 – 2017 Legal & Practical Response to Child Abuse – Family Day Care (WA)
- Safe Infant Sleeping
- I’m alert Food Safety
- BLUE LAB Induction Training
- Obligations and expectations of Family Day Care educators
- The Education and Care Services National Regulations and Laws
- National Quality Framework/National Quality Standards/National Learning Framework
- BLUE LAB Policies and procedures
- Children’s curriculum and planning cycle
- Reggio Emilia Approach
- Playing with loose parts
- Beyou program- Communities (Early childhood Mental Health)
Know how well do we do
A top-notch service for you!
BLUE LAB has gone through the NQS rating process by the Education and Care Regulatory Unit.
The rating measures the quality of any Early Childhood Service in Australia. It examines seven areas and scores them within a four-scale system: Needs improvement, Working Towards, Meeting, and Exceeding what is expected.
BLUE LAB has scored 5 Meeting and 2 Exceeding. These last ones were in Relationship with Children and Collaborative with Families, where it really matters.
But how good our score is? Is just good… or really good?
Somos bilingües | We are bilingual
En este Day Care hablamos en español, lo cual es genial para niños hispanoparlantes que deseen reforzar y aprender la lengua de al menos uno de sus padres.
We speak Spanish in this center. This is great for english-speaking kids if you want them to start learning a second language at the best possible age.
The Family Day Care allows me to work with a small group of children and be part of their individual learning and development.
It allows me to build nice relationships, work and collaborate with families to support children’s needs and interests.
I highly believe that being bilingual is a great help for their future so I am offering this Spanish environment in my FDC. I am looking forward to meet you soon.
We are SunSmart!
WE FOLLOW A SUNSMART POLICY TO REDUCE UV DAMAGE FOR BOTH CHILDREN AND STAFF
Meet the House
Healthy meal supporters!
WE ARE WHAT WE EAT
Vacancies NEW OPENING!
- The described availability only refers to regular vacancies for kids between 6 month to 5 years.
- Please consult the Educator for before/after school, weekend, holidays or overnight care.
$110Per Day More info
$22Per Hour (Standard Hours) More info
$60Per Day More info
Standard Hours: 8.15 am Till 6.00 pm | Non-Standard Hours: 6.00 pm Till 8.15 am
On enrolment the payment of one week’s full fee is required as bond. This amount will be returned at the end of the service except for a non-refundable enrolment administrative fee of $40.
Tons of Resources!
ORGANISED BY CORNERS TO BOOST FREE PLAY AND CREATIVITY
Other Features & Policies
We open on holidays!
Moira runs a FDC for children up to date with vaccinations
You can enrol your child from 6 months old only
Follow your child’s activities and routines in our website
Free Trial Session!
NOT SURE HOW THINGS WILL FIT IN?
COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!
Are you interested?
Please feel free to call (0481 529 302) or send us a message to book an appointment, ask for availabilities, share an idea or raise a question. We’ll reply as soon as possible.
We are at Bedford, WA 6052.